100 Top Military Wife Blogs

Monday, January 25, 2021

Scriptures of Comfort for Deployment

Written 11/6/2020

I post scriptures on my front and back doors so that we can read them as we go out the door.  I usually rotate the scriptures bi-weekly and I use scriptures from all our sacred texts, the Bible, Book of Mormon, and Doctrine and Covenants.  A few of the scriptures spoke to my heart during this deployment and they stayed on my bedroom door so that I could read them often. 

I love the idea that the Lord is with me, holding my hand, and helping when I need.  Even though my partner is not here, I can always have a partner in the Lord.

I love this scripture!  It reminds me to be cheerful as I go throughout my tasks of the day.  It reminds me to stop and look for the presence of the Lord in my life and that one day, all of His plans will be revealed to me.  I like the idea that if I do my part, the Lord will reveal the plan for me.

 
I know this not a scripture, but I do love Shakespeare, and I was feeling sentimental the day I created this graphic. 

Are you in preparing for a deployment or in the midst of one?  Get my Top 10 List for Surviving Deployment

No comments:

Post a Comment