100 Top Military Wife Blogs

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

The End of an Era

I have closed a chapter in my life, all three of my children have been baptized as members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  Pants was baptized in our Misawa Military Ward on April 14th.  We were grateful for the support of our ward who truly are family in our remote location.  We are also grateful that my mother was here with us to see Pants take this important step.
Pants with Grandma Gayle


The ending of an era:
Pant's Baptism- Misawa Military Ward, Japan, April 2019


Bub's Baptism- Misawa Military Ward, Japan, July 2016


Bear's baptism- Hobble Creek 1st Ward, Springille, Utah, April 2014

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 8 already! I remember when that cute girl was born. They have all grown up so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Pants was born in Springville! Unfortunately, she does not remember it. She was too little when we left. I also enjoy watching your kids change. They will probably be stuck in my mind though as the age that they danced across my floor!

    ReplyDelete