100 Top Military Wife Blogs

Friday, November 10, 2017

On Veteran's Day

I attended my son's Veteran's Day Concert this evening.  I was emotional as I listened to the songs dedicated to those who defend our country.  At times I do not feel that we have a part in this as Josh, as a Mental Health Officer, is not flying a plane or negotiating diplomacy.  His job is largely to support and care for those on the front lines.  But he is serving every day and it matters to those whose scars cannot be seen.  I hope that those who need help will look beyond the stigmas placed by our society and seek it out.  Thank you to those who serve.


2 comments:

  1. You are a family of amazing diplomats! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to hear from you Mandy! We miss you all so much. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season coming up. Give everyone a hug from us!!

      Delete