100 Top Military Wife Blogs

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

I am going to be a chauffeur for a long time

Every time we move, I stress about finding good opportunities for my kids.  Bear knows what she loves to do so I work hard to give her lessons that will increase her talents.  I feel so blessed that Enid, OK has given my kids the chance to grow, even in these four months since we arrived.

Bear is taking private cello lessons and is in orchestra at her middle school.  There is an excellent ballet studio in town, Dance Works of Enid.  They just completed an amazing performance of The Nutcracker with guest performers from Ballet West.
Bear was in the Chinese Tea duet and here she is pictured with the guest Ballet West performers
Middle School cello concert
Bub and Pants are not as set on what they want to do- they are bit more flexible and enjoy taking advantage of the opportunities that the community presents.  They joined Enid's Children Choir together and perform twice a year.  Pants is enjoying piano lessons and gymnastics and she LOVES her horseback riding lessons.  Bub is taking guitar lessons, basketball at the elementary, Safety Patrol for the elementary, and is in a Hip Hop class.  His favorite thing is to run with Josh.  When he enters seventh grade in a few years, he will be able to join a cross country or track team. 
Enid Children's Choir
What does all this mean for me?  I am going to be a chauffeur for three kiddos for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment